Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.
Batesville CYO Deanery Tournament Scores.Sunday (1-29)St. Michael’s-2 57 St. Mary’s-2 40Holy Family 65 St. Catherine’s 342017 Batesville Area CYO Deanery TourneyCourtesy of CYO Tourney Director Roger Dietz.
Hull manager Steve Bruce has already confirmed talks have taken place about signing Sagbo, with the newly-promoted Premier League club reported to have bid £1.6million for the 25-year-old former Monaco forward. Although Evian did not name Hull in a short statement, or confirm a fee had been agreed, they said Sagbo had been given the go-ahead to hold talks with a club in England. Evian announced on their website: “Evian Thonon Gaillard FC have authorised Yannick Sagbo to go to England to visit the facilities and meet the leaders of a club, in the case of an eventual transfer.” Regarding French-born Ivorian Sagbo, Bruce told the Hull Daily Mail: “We’re in conversations. “My chief executive is speaking with Evian and we’re hopeful that we can get something done because he would be a good addition. “He’s a little bit different to what we’ve got. He’s quick, he’s direct and he wants to run in behind. “It’s hard talking about a player who belongs to another club but there has been dialogue and we’ll see where it takes us. We’ll be patient and see what develops.” Evian striker Yannick Sagbo appears to have moved a step closer to joining Hull after his club gave him permission to travel to England. Press Association