Carlos Santana reunited with his classic Santana lineup of Gregg Rolie (keys/lead vocals), Neal Schon (guitar/vocals), and Michael Carabello (percussion) back on March 21st of this year at the House of Blues in Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. It was the classic lineup’s first show together since way back in 1973, and quartet played the hits that we all came to love, such as “Soul Sacrifice”, “Evil Ways”, “Black Magic Woman”, “Oye Como Va” and more.Neal Schon Promises More Shows And Music From Reunited Santana LineupThe band also ran through some newer material from their recently released Santana IV album (check out a review of the album HERE), for a performance that was filmed in its entirety and will be featured on AXS TV for the networks “Whole Lotta Love” Father’s Day Marathon this coming Sunday, June 19th at 8pm EST. The network will feature concerts from Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC, Lyrnyrd Skynyrd, and more throughout the day. Mark your calendars, set your DVR’s, do whatever you have to do, this will be one that you won’t want to miss.Santana at House of Blues – Las Vegas, NV – 3/21/16Soul SacrificeJin-go-lo-ba Evil Ways Everybody’s EverythingShake ItAnywhere You Want to GoChoo ChooAll AboardSamba pa tiBatukaNo One to Depend OnLeave Me AloneSueñosCaminandoBlues MagicEchizoCome As You AreYambuBlack Magic Woman/Gypsy QueenOye como va Encore:Love Makes the World Go ‘Round Freedom in Your MindToussaint L’Ouverture
RelatedPosts Lampard: I still have confidence in Tomori Mane double eases Liverpool to win over 10-man Chelsea EPL: Chelsea, Liverpool in cagey duel Liverpool and Arsenal have joined the race with Barcelona for German wonderkid Karim Adeyemi.Liefering striker Adeyemi has scored eight goals in 13 appearances while on loan in Austrian Bundesliga 2 this season, and has also netted three times for parent club RB Salzburg in the UEFA Youth League.It was in the Youth League that Liverpool have had first hand experience of Adeyemi.Barca, or more specifically academy director Patrick Kluivert, have been long term admirers of Adeyemi, but according to Sport, Liverpool and Arsenal are also keeping tabs on him.German giants Borussia Dortmund have also been linked with the teenager.If Barca were to win the race, they plan to build up Adeyemi’s experience in the Barca B side but would promise him a future of La Liga action.Salzburg signed Adeyemi for £2.8 million from SpVgg Unterhaching in July 2018, having previously been a part of the Bayern Munich academy.But he would now likely command a much higher fee, having already reportedly had a £15 million transfer rejected.The 17-year-old has been capped by Germany at under 16s and 17s levels but could still change his nationality to Nigeria or Romania – thanks to his mother and father respectively. Tags: LiverpoolUEFA Youth League
“It’s obvious that we’ve ramped up our penalties and we’re going to get people’s attention,” competition director Robin Pemberton said. “We’re going to grab this one by the horns.” Robbie Reiser, crew chief for Kenseth, and Kenny Francis, crew chief for Kahne, were suspended four races. Rodney Childers, crew chief for Riggs, and Josh Brown, crew chief for Sadler, were suspended two races. Kahne, Riggs and Sadler are teammates at Evernham Motorsports. Kenseth, the 2003 series champion and runner-up last season, drives for Roush Racing. All four crew chiefs can appeal, a process that could allow them to work the Great American Race. If they do and the committee cannot schedule a hearing before Sunday’s race, they would be allowed to participate. But Roush Racing already has a replacement for Reiser and said the 500 will be the first race he has missed since the team’s inception in 1999, a stretch of 255 races. Reiser and Francis may not appeal because delaying the suspension could cause them to miss the debut of the Car of Tomorrow at Bristol Motor Speedway in March. In toughening its penalties, NASCAR made the unprecedented move of taking points away before the season has even started. Kahne and Kenseth were docked 50 points apiece, while Riggs and Sadler lost 25 each. Reiser and Francis also were fined $50,000 each, while Childers and Brown were fined $25,000 each. All four drivers will start the season with negative points in a move that most likely infuriated the teams but sent a strong message that NASCAR will not tolerate rule-breakers. Kenseth and Kahne had their qualifying times thrown out after inspectors discovered illegal holes in the wheel wells, which could have improved aerodynamics. Evernham maintained the holes had been covered with duct tape that apparently fell off before the Dodge was inspected. But Pemberton said NASCAR believed the tape had been cut. Riggs and Sadler’s cars both had modifications that allowed air to leak out of the trunk area. It was discovered before qualifying and had not been announced by NASCAR before Tuesday. Waltrip, meanwhile, had a suspicious substance in the intake manifold of his Camry. The part was seized before qualifying, and the car was impounded after the session. Inspectors plan to examine the car today, and NASCAR has not decided if it will be returned to Waltrip in time for Thursday’s qualifying races. No penalties have been decided as NASCAR continues investigating. 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! NASCAR suspended the crew chiefs for Matt Kenseth, Kasey Kahne, Scott Riggs and Elliott Sadler and docked all four drivers points before the season-opening Daytona 500. All four cars failed qualifying inspection. A fifth, Michael Waltrip’s startup Toyota Camry, faces additional penalties that could be even more severe. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – NASCAR vowed last summer to crack down on cheaters and pledged to toughen penalties in a sport in which bending rules is as common as banging bumpers. Officials made good on that promise Tuesday.